I. Introduction to two-component gluing machine
The two-component gluing machine is a special equipment for consumption of hollow and curtain wall glass, which can complete the mixing and gluing of components a and B in two seals at one time. It is an ideal matching equipment for large-scale consumption of high-quality insulating glass and glass curtain wall products.
The two-component glue applicator consists of a and B glue pumps, pneumatic system, lifting mechanism, frame, etc. Here are the introductions as follows:
1. glue pump:
(1) a rubber pump shall be set for component A and component B respectively, and the rubber shall be sucked in and pressed out by reciprocating motion driven by respective air motor. A and B glue pumps are respectively fixed together with the glue pressing plate, and then connected with the frame to form their own systems.
(2) the proportion of components a and B is adjusted by the proportion lever: adjust inward, reduce the amount of B glue, adjust outward, and increase the amount of B glue. Through adjusting the proportion lever to control the glue output of B glue, so as to control the proportion of a and B glue.
(3) glue output: controlled by the air source processor, it is adjusted anticlockwise, the glue output increases, and the glue output decreases when it is adjusted clockwise. (this refers to the total glue output)
This rubber pump has the characteristics of sensitive operation, stable performance, large conditioning range and so on.
2 . 升降机构：
2. Lifting mechanism:
A and B component rubber pumps are respectively provided with a set of pneumatic lifting mechanism, which is composed of two cylinders in parallel, and is fixedly connected with the respective pump body through the cross beam. One of its purposes is to apply the force of two cylinders on the rubber surface through the pressure plate, and the pressure is regulated by the pressure regulating valve, which is generally adjusted at about 0.3MPa; the other is that when the rubber barrel needs to be replaced, the cylinder can lift the pressure plate. Separate the plastic barrel in order to replace it with a new one.
Operation of two-component gluing machine
1. Connect the air source:
Connect the source, adjust the pressure reducing valve to 0.4 ~ 0.6MPa, and check whether there is air leakage in the system. Then test run the following actions: (1) pump a is lifted; (2) pump a is inflated; (3) pump B is lifted; (4) pump B is inflated. Note: when lifting the lifting cylinder, if the two cylinders are not synchronized, please lower to the original point and operate again.
2. Put the component A and B rubber barrels in place and align with the axis of the component A and B rubber pumps.
Take component A as an example:
1) operate the manual rotary valve to lift the pump a to the highest level. During the lifting process, check whether the pipelines are stretched too tight.
2) place the rubber barrel under the pressure plate of pump a, open the rubber barrel, turn the plastic bag out of the barrel, and take out the plastic sheet on the rubber surface.
3) slow down the pressure plate of pump a, align the pressure plate with the barrel opening when entering the barrel, and open the air outlet of the pressure plate until the pressure plate contacts the rubber surface. When the gas in the pressure plate is completely discharged and a small amount of glue overflows from the exhaust port, the exhaust valve can be closed. (lift switch stuck to down state)
4) start up and try to apply glue: turn on the air source switch of the main pump and press the glue gun switch until the air in pump a is discharged and the glue is continuously discharged from the gun mouth.
Operate pump B in the same way.
3. Gluing operation:
1) loosen the locking screw of the proportion pump on the proportion lever, and adjust the inside and outside of the proportion pump to the required proportion. The following operations can be stopped as long as the ratio of glue a and glue B reaches the normal value.
2) set the selection knob on pump a and pump B, align the glue gun outlet with the middle seam of two pieces of glass, turn over the glue gun switch, and move the glue gun smoothly at a proper speed to fill the two-component glue in the glass groove. Close the glue gun when the glue is applied.
4. Change the rubber barrel:
1) when the rubber in the rubber barrel is used up, the A and B switches shall be closed immediately to stop dispensing.
2) turn on the air charging switch of a (or b) rubber pump, select the lifting mechanism of a (or b) rubber pump as the rising position, and jog the knob to gradually lift the pressure plate. At this time, it should be noted that the rubber bucket should not be separated from the chassis as far as possible, until the pressure plate is completely separated from the rubber bucket, turn off the air charging switch of a (or b) rubber pump.
Detailed operation: turn off the B pump, turn on the B glue return switch and then turn on the glue gun until the glue strip is white.
Precautions for two component dispenser
1. Due to the curing requirement of two-component sealant for a certain time, the glass coated with two-component sealant should be moved quietly.
2. The glue of group A and B shall be kept clean to prevent foreign matters from entering the glue.
3. In the process of continuous operation, the working time of the glue gun shall not exceed 20 minutes each time. Otherwise, all the mixed glue shall be flushed out with A-component glue until a single A-component glue is discharged from the gun mouth.
4. The high-pressure rubber hose shall not be forced to squeeze or bend to avoid affecting the normal operation of the system.
5. The rubber mixer shall be kept unblocked frequently to ensure good rubber discharging effect. In case of infarction, it can be cleaned after immersion in acetone. It is suggested to clean every 5 groups.
6. When the glue gun is not used for a long time (more than one week), the gun body shall be removed and the residual glue in the glue gun and mixer shall be cleaned with solvent.
7. The quantity of impurities in the two-component glue consumed by different two-component glue manufacturers is different. According to the practice, the filter screen and one-way check valve of component B are clarified, and it is suggested to clean every two groups.
8. Any defects of glue gun, pipeline or whole machine caused by gel solidification are not covered by warranty.
9. Add oil to the oil filler of each pump regularly, and ensure that the oil in the mist eliminator is filled from time to time.
2. Brief introduction of one component gluing machine
Glue gun is a kind of glue (or extrusion) tool, which may be used in the center where glue is needed. It is widely used in building decoration, electronic appliances, automobile and auto parts, ship and container industries. Pneumatic glue gun is driven by compressed air to push the bottom of glue. Compared with manual glue gun, it can reduce the labor intensity of the operator, improve the working efficiency and the quality of gluing. There is no need to connect the power supply. The general factory's consumer assembly line is equipped with compressed air source (from the factory's air compressor station or air compressor through the gas pipe).
Glue gun doesn't glue
1) if the working pressure of the air source is too low, adjust the pressure valve properly to improve the working pressure.
2) the glue gun is not cleaned and the glue solidifies the infarct channel. At this time, the dredging channel must be cleared.
3) the viscosity of the glue is not suitable. If the glue is too big, the resistance will increase, and the glue will not come out continuously or not. Therefore, the glue that meets the request should be selected.
Leakage of rubber gun
Pneumatic rubber gun
1) air leakage at the air inlet: the connection between the air pump and the air port of the glue gun is not sealed enough. You can choose to change the joint or connect the air pipe to the air port of the glue gun and fix it with wire.
2) air leakage of gun body: the screw can be removed, reinstalled and then tightened. Or use glass glue to seal it. It leaks seriously. Please contact the supplier to change the gun body.
3) air leakage at the front end of the barrel: the rubber is too long, which leads to the failure of tightening the front cover. Or screw the front cover into place.
4) air leakage at the rear end of gun: the sealing ring is damaged, or the rear muffler is damaged. Please contact the supplier for replacement.
Electric glue gun
1) air leakage of gun body: the screw can be removed, reinstalled and then tightened. Or use glass glue to seal it. It leaks seriously. Please contact the supplier to change the gun body.
2) air leakage at the front end of the barrel: the rubber is too long, so the front cover cannot be tightened. Or screw the front cover into place.
3) air leakage at the rear end of gun: the sealing ring is damaged, or the rear muffler is damaged. Please contact the supplier for replacement.
1． 与胶枪衔接的紧缩空气压力不能超越145 p.s.i（10bar）
1. The compressed air pressure connected with the glue gun shall not exceed 145 p.s.i (10 bar).
2. Do not connect the compressed air before disassembling the glue gun.
3. In order to ensure the reliable operation of the glue gun, the residual glue must be removed according to the solvent recommended by the sealant consumer (it is not allowed to immerse the glue gun in the solvent).
4. If the air escapes slowly from the trigger valve, the exhaust valve will fail obviously. If this happens, the barrier in the silencing exhaust valve should be replaced.
5. When using, the front cover must be tightened.
6. Wear goggles when using all pneumatic tools.
Well, today's highlights will be introduced here. Welcome to collect our website: < http://emikasarl.com/ > and we will update more highlights regularly! You search keywords: two component glue machine, so we can also find! Thank you for your support!